Home - Centers and Institutes - Keck Humanities Center - W.M. Keck Center for Language Study
W.M. Keck Center for Language Study

The Keck Center Digital Media Intern

By hlazzari on October 8, 2015

Hi! My name is Hayley Lazzari, and i am the current Digital Media Intern for the Keck Center. I just wanted to introduce myself before I start updating you on my very exciting project for the semester!
I’m currently a sophomore here at Colgate. I’m from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which is about 8 hours south of Hamilton. I’m a German and Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies double major, but I am also studying Russian, so I have a definite love of languages! I’m involved in a whole bunch of stuff on campus such as German Club, Hamilton Central Tutoring, working at the Keck Center, Muslim Student Association, I’m getting a Sidekick this semester, and I recently became a part of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, so I’m pretty busy all the time.
Other than that, I love to read and shop and hang out with my friends just like anybody else!
I look forward to working with the Keck Center this semester, and I hope that my project is as exciting to you all as it is to me!

Best Wishes,
Hayley Lazzari