Home - Center for Learning, Teaching, and Research - Office of Undergraduate Studies - Office of Undergraduate Studies News and Updates
Office of Undergraduate Studies News and Updates

Muna Gure ’21

By Nali Byrd '19 on November 12, 2018

Muna Gure

Question 1: What was your favorite memory from your OUS experience?

My favorite memory is taking trips on Saturdays, specifically to the amusement park and mall. These trips helped me enjoy my summer, and get to know the other students.

Question 2: If you could summarize your OUS experience in 3 words what would it be?

An emotional rollercoaster.

Question 3: What is your favorite class you are currently taking or have taken?

My favorite class was my FSEM, Ethiopia, with Professor Etefa. I recommend taking him for any class if you are looking for a chill interesting class!!

Question 4: What do you do around campus?

I am involved in MAPS; I am a Senator on SGA, and I am also in the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma.

Question 5: What are you most looking forward to throughout your Colgate experience?

I am mostly looking forward to finding a major that I am passionate about, and then I can start thinking about what life outside of college would look like.

Question 6: What advice do you have for first years?

You are not alone; everyone is here and rooting for you!!