When: Friday, April 11, 2014 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Where: Cotterell Court
Andy Kerr (football) parking lot and the Lacrosse parking lot near the hospital. Please do not park at the hospital. Handicap parking is available at Cotterell Court and the Huntington Gym with permits. See the Colgate University map.
This panel conversation on founding, funding, building, and scaling the most innovative companies in the world features some of the nation’s leading entrepreneurial experts, including:
- Tony Bates, former CEO of Skype and executive vice president at Microsoft
- Brian Chesky, CEO and co-founder of Airbnb
- Ashton Kutcher, actor, director, and A-Grade co-founder
- Daniel Rosensweig P’15’17, CEO of Chegg
Moderated by David Faber, CNBC anchor/producer and host of Squawk on the Street.
Reservations required. Please bring your confirmation e-mail to enter.
- Doors will open at 5 p.m. There will be a bag check upon arrival
- Please bring your confirmation e-mail to enter.
- The use of electronics is permitted. Please refrain from flash photography or recording. Silence all electronic devices.
- The program timeline will be 6 – 7:30 p.m. Please do not leave early unless it is an emergency.
- For the safety of everyone, please do not attempt to approach the stage before or after the lecture. No autographs or photos with the panelists.
For more information contact the Office of Special Events for Institutional Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org