Home - Distinctly Colgate - Sustainability - Sustainability News
Sustainability News

Raider profile: Lindsey Sagasta ’16

By Gordon Brillon on January 11, 2016

I am a senior double major in Biology and Environmental Studies from Buffalo, NY. I also am a member of the Women’s Varsity Swimming & Diving Team here at Colgate. Sustainability is important to me because it allows you to be responsible for your generation and many generations to come. I believe the transition from living at home to college is the best opportunity for students to pick up environmentally-friendly habits in their everyday life. As a Green Raider, I am excited to help students across campus learn sustainable practices they can incorporate seamlessly into their everyday routines. We have an opportunity as a generation to set precedents for years to come. The Green Raiders are here to guide Colgate to become a powerhouse of sustainable living!