Home - Center for Learning, Teaching, and Research - Office of Undergraduate Studies - Office of Undergraduate Studies News and Updates
Office of Undergraduate Studies News and Updates

Christopher Krieg’14: Be Determined

By Timmera Whaley'15 on July 11, 2014
Christopher Krieg' 14 Track

Hometown: Naples, Florida

Major: Biology

Honorable Recognition: TriBeta Biological Honor Society

Which professor has positively influenced you the most?
Evolutionary Biology with Professor Frank Frey. This course changed my perspective of life and science. It encourages healthy skepticism of scientific literature and offers crucial context for biological observations.

What is your greatest experience abroad? 
I went to Wales, UK and studied at Cardiff University. No one experience trumps another; the entire time spent abroad was without a doubt one of the greatest things I have done with my life.

What is some advice you would give to a 1st year student? 
College is not about partying, and it is not about drinking. It is an investment in your future so buckle down and be serious about it.

Describe a Colgate experience that is dear to you. 
I am the captain of the Colgate Track and Field team. I have a great team, and I feel that athletics enhance the Colgate experience.